A cross between a sauté pan and a wok, this super handy pan is ideal for stir-frying, sautéing vegetables, and whipping up one pan meals. Featuring a handy glass lid, you can keep an eye on food as it cooks.
Proudly made in Italy, BALLARINI specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe.
With the patented Thermopoint heat indicator red means cook, and green means clean, letting you know when your pan is hot or cool. Parma cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results every time and is conveniently dishwasher safe.
- Made in Italy
- Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
- Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils, including metal
- Nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning
- Tight-fitting glass lids for easy food monitoring
- Patented Thermopoint heat indicator tells you when the pan is heated up for cooking and cooled down for cleaning
- Oven safe to 300°F
- Dishwasher safe
This will ship out from Canton, OK in 1-2 business days or sooner with tracking. Expect quick arrival!