Quick Edge Knife Sharpener
Rada’s Quick Edge Knife Sharpener renews the blades of your non-serrated knives to their original super-sharp status. The process is easy. Simply grip the base with one hand and pull a knife blade between the wheels four to six times with the other hand. Wipe off the blade using a soft towel to remove any metal shavings and you’re done! This invaluable tool is inexpensive too because sharp knives shouldn’t be a luxury.
- Get your straight-edge knives in tip-top shape in just seconds. With a few quick pulls, your blades are as good as new.
- The sharpener’s dual wheels—made from specially hardened, high-carbon stainless steel—intersect to sharpen both sides of a knife blade at once.
- Its simple design makes sharpening easy.
- The small size—just 3½ʺ by 2ʺ–means you can tuck it away inside a drawer or cabinet until it’s needed.
- Great for hunting and fillet knives too—keep one in your tackle box!
This will ship out from Canton, OK in 1-2 business days or sooner with tracking. Expect quick arrival!
Orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days unless otherwise stated typically using USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail depending upon the weight of the order. Larger packages are shipped UPS. You will receive tracking once your order is shipped. We charge $6 flat rate shipping on all orders.
We do not ship internationally.
Please note we are not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address. Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location. Please contact your local Post Office for any issues with you package once marked "delivered".
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached. Contact us before attempting a return or exchange.
You can see our full return & exchange policy here.