Serrated Regular Paring Knife
Rada’s Serrated Regular Paring Knife was specially developed for cooks who prefer a serrated blade over a straight-edge paring knife. The super-fine serration ensures quick and precise cuts.
- Thanks to its super-fine serrated blade, this knife will keep on slicing, while remaining incredibly sharp.
- Ideal for cooks who appreciate the saw-cutting action of a serrated knife.
- We use surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel for a blade that retains its edge.
- Available with a choice of silver satin aluminum handle and black resin handle. Handles have a built-in finger guard to protect fingers while cutting.
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee: Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
This will ship out from Canton, OK in 1-2 business days or sooner with tracking. Expect quick arrival!
Orders are shipped out within 1-3 business days unless otherwise stated typically using USPS First Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail depending upon the weight of the order. Larger packages are shipped UPS. You will receive tracking once your order is shipped. We charge $6 flat rate shipping on all orders.
We do not ship internationally.
Please note we are not responsible for packages once they have been delivered to your mailbox or left at your address. Please make sure you are shipping to a secure location. Please contact your local Post Office for any issues with you package once marked "delivered".
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags attached. Contact us before attempting a return or exchange.
You can see our full return & exchange policy here.